real time web analytics
Question - - Birmingham location help needed | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Birmingham location help needed

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
@Little_Duke , if ya been a member since august 2014, you'll realize that this is a typical 28DL hello. :eek: Just wind it in a little, take your jets outta afterburner and roll with it ... cause you WILL not win ...;) put up a few explores & show your serious (and not secca) they usually come around (or not, depending on how their last explore went !! :D )

:popcorn

(sorry for taking the fun out, mates , but he seems to a little bit ... :confused: )

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
what's the problem here?[/QUOTE]
@Little_Duke , if ya been a member since august 2014, you'll realize that this is a typical 28DL hello. :eek: Just wind it in a little, take your jets outta afterburner and roll with it ... cause you WILL not win ...;) put up a few explores & show your serious (and not secca) they usually come around (or not, depending on how their last explore went !! :D )

:popcorn

(sorry for taking the fun out, mates , but he seems to a little bit ... :confused: )

I've got to ask @Cuuvin how did your last explore go :confused:
When I say last explore I obviously mean what would be your first explore on 28 :eek:

Looks like the OPs not the only one that needs some location help :confused: maybe it's time to ask ? :D

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank you for your calm explanation @Cuuvin . I"m obviously sorry too hear of your personal circumstances :(

But i"ve only ever asked why ? you"ve never posted any reports before, and only after (if i remember correctly ?) you"d also criticised someone else for not posting reports on here. Which i said at the time was a little ironic etc etc & especially as other people in the USA seem to manage Urbex without getting stabbed, shot, beat or Butt Fucked in the process (sorry i"ve probably got these in the wrong order o_O)

And i"ve never mentioned you"re contribution too the Forum :confused: We all do (even me) so why bring that up & to close i"m sorry i didn"t give you a "Fucking thank you" for a reply you made once, but i"m sure we"re all guilty of this offence .....even you :thumb

And why wouldn"t it stay up :confused:

Obviously if 3 very small comments about you never posting a report up, cause such anger it"s probably an indication of why certain Americans are running round beating, stabbing, shooting & Butt Fucking others, but each too there own i suppose :D

Last edited:

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
Had it wound up & stowed away even before leaving work. Just after the boss unloaded his last load of jolly's, went to enjoy some peaceful dereliction & desolation , And acid's little love letter gave me a severe case of the rants .... Life's a bitch, Then you die. in the meantime you deal with it

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had it wound up & stowed away even before leaving work. Just after the boss unloaded his last load of jolly's, went to enjoy some peaceful dereliction & desolation , And acid's little love letter gave me a severe case of the rants .... Life's a bitch, Then you die. in the meantime you deal with it

I don't understand any of that ? And I'm supposed too be cryptic :confused:

"Love letter"? I haven't sent you that yet as it's not Valentine's day till Sunday so you'll have to wait in anticipation ;)

I've cancelled the Chocolates and Roses I'd ordered for you & decided a Bullet proof vest would probably be more benifical for you going off your "Rant"

As for "The Butt Fucking" o_O that's purely between you and "Bubba" mate, you enjoy it :thumb

Thank you x

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Just ignore him @Cuuvin and keep enjoying looking at the stuff that people post on this forum, like most members here.

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
No worries, Folks. Everything's back on an even keel over here :D. Just had a bad day with the boss being a bigger arsehole than he usually is :banghead. The Pissed Off Meter was at 9.9 When i read @ACID- REFLUX 's post. I apologize to acid if your intentions weren't malicious, but your reputation precedes ya, mate ;) . P.O. meter's @ 1 ... just got outta bed, getting ready for work , (it's 5:30 am over on this side o' the pond)

Cheers :thumb

ps American English & English English sometimes doesn't translate too well...

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No worries mate we all have bad days & I wasn't actually being malicious, it was just a ;) thing .

What happened to the Model.shoot anyway :confused: