real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Birmingham Mail 6/01/09 | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Birmingham Mail 6/01/09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johno

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was the 'unnamed explorer'. They wanted to use a photo but I guess I missed the deadline or they didn't like my fees...

Johno

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Although what I said is slightly edited and I didn't ask not to be named.

H

Hanx!

Anything becomes the "latest craze" when newspapers have run out of real news to report on.

Angel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The "craze" continues - god January is always such a slow news month...

Derelict-UK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The online one wasn't that bad tbh, had a very good insight to both sides of the story. and they didn't use anyones images either.

spungletrumpet

Super Moderator
Staff member
How long has Ue been "new" for? years? lol

Interesting question.

Presumably the storming of the Tower of London during the peasant's revolt in 1381 was UE of sorts..

I'm sure it's been going on longer than that though.

Shame the Birmingham Mail weren't around to report on it. :rolleyes:

C

Converse1

Our say! = sad journo on a slack news day. Sounds like a reporter wanting to work on The Daily Mail to me....

Squirrell 911

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Oh no!!!!!! people on the top of a building. Think of the children :D On the grand scale of things such as Gaza and the onward decline into recession you would have thought that the papers would have printed something newsworthy.

Derelict-UK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh no!!!!!! people on the top of a building. Think of the children :D On the grand scale of things such as Gaza and the onward decline into recession you would have thought that the papers would have printed something newsworthy.

The Gaza Strip doesn't really involve Birmingham that much though does it?

Johno

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Journo said:
I have read some of the forums and contrary to the belief that all journalists want a quick story with some stolen pics, I want to do the story and make it balanced by talking to someone involved in UE about why you do it etc.
:confused:

P

PureMorning

Aye, its true what they say, Gaza's strip is rarely on his back nowadays, daft drunk.....oh you said Gaza strip...........:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details