real time web analytics
Report - - BMI The Paddocks Clinic, Princess Risborough, Bucks - March 2022 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - BMI The Paddocks Clinic, Princess Risborough, Bucks - March 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

imshafted

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good evening 28DL,

Seen this hospital/clinic many times driving to work and back and noticed that obligatory "coming soon" signs that have started to appear, so I thought I'd stop by today and see what is available to us curious folks.

The hospital appears to have closed a few years ago, a local told me she thought it was at least three. Reviews on google are terrible.

Had a walk around the whole site despite appearing very secure, once you head away from the main road, things are much simpler.

No barriers or fences all the way to the roof, the engineering room is crudely closed but you can clearly see that this attempt to seal the door is negligible at best. The security camera's seemed to have stopped working a long time ago - strangely enough, the power to the building was still on so I guess that someone is paying the bills...

The main hospital is very fortified however, round the side of the building, a door is hanging off its hinges and so I just walked in take a few photos across two floors. There was a ladder up to the attic of the building however when I tried to move it, it appeared stuck - I was on my own though and I suspect that two people would have better luck - from the outside you can see that this attic access would grant you a much better chance of the main wing - perhaps I'll come back...

Threats of guard dogs patrolling are non existent.

Newspaper in photo is dated 1990.

Only managed a few photos of the inside and would welcome to hear if anyone else has visited this place or got further than myself.

Photos are taken on my phone so please bare that in mind if you're criticising otherwise, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Imshafted

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Looks very modern from the outside, but the photos you did manage show it does have age in there. I would like to see more. Intrigued now!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Was wondering if this would be doable at some point, always been heavily secured when I've checked it.

Wally_urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have secca finally buggered off then? I came across this place a few months back while at work. Went back a few days later when I did the daf HQ near by. There was a dog unit round the back. Stopped and chatted with him, very nice bloke

afrojay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I had a gander recently and there was a van in the car park that I assume was security so seems it's very hit and miss

Fluffy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@imshafted - you've got further inside than anyone I've met so far, so nice one for that!

Drive past here almost every week and everytime I've checked, mr security with his van full of loud barking things has always been parked round the back.

Always happy to go have a mooch though if anyone else is up for it.

tokyomatilda

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good evening 28DL,

Seen this hospital/clinic many times driving to work and back and noticed that obligatory "coming soon" signs that have started to appear, so I thought I'd stop by today and see what is available to us curious folks.

The hospital appears to have closed a few years ago, a local told me she thought it was at least three. Reviews on google are terrible.

Had a walk around the whole site despite appearing very secure, once you head away from the main road, things are much simpler.

No barriers or fences all the way to the roof, the engineering room is crudely closed but you can clearly see that this attempt to seal the door is negligible at best. The security camera's seemed to have stopped working a long time ago - strangely enough, the power to the building was still on so I guess that someone is paying the bills...

The main hospital is very fortified however, round the side of the building, a door is hanging off its hinges and so I just walked in take a few photos across two floors. There was a ladder up to the attic of the building however when I tried to move it, it appeared stuck - I was on my own though and I suspect that two people would have better luck - from the outside you can see that this attic access would grant you a much better chance of the main wing - perhaps I'll come back...

Threats of guard dogs patrolling are non existent.

Newspaper in photo is dated 1990.

Only managed a few photos of the inside and would welcome to hear if anyone else has visited this place or got further than myself.

Photos are taken on my phone so please bare that in mind if you're criticising otherwise, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Imshafted

Amazing photos!

Who has read this thread (Total: 211) View details