real time web analytics
Report - - Box Tunnel East Portal (Sidings to Tunnel Quarry and CAD), Wiltshire - February 2015 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Box Tunnel East Portal (Sidings to Tunnel Quarry and CAD), Wiltshire - February 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

FaZy_UK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Re: Box Tunnel East Portal (Sidings to Tunnel Quarry and CAD), Wiltshire - February 2

I'm another one who got overexcited when I saw 'Box tunnel'.

Still, I didn't know about this second portal, and although small, I'll still be checking it off my list, so thanks :)

Would you mind passing me the dates when you get them please?

Many Thanks

Andy

pauln

too old to be reckless
28DL Full Member
Re: Box Tunnel East Portal (Sidings to Tunnel Quarry and CAD), Wiltshire - February 2

Nice pics. Shame about the wall being there - much more interesting on the other side.

richard55

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Thanks for that never though I would see past the door after all these years
Rich

FaZy_UK

28DL Regular User
Regular User

I checked this out earlier today.

Small but well worth a visit.

(Take wellies)

also, I see how you ripped your trousers, I was pretty close!

Andy

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User

I checked this out earlier today.

Small but well worth a visit.

(Take wellies)

also, I see how you ripped your trousers, I was pretty close!

Andy

As far as I know, that's the first time any of my reports having inspired a person to follow. Thanks for telling me that, makes me feel as if I been useful on here.

Mr Sam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's got some shiny new palisade up now and attempted access results in armed response!

Been working in Box tunnel recently so have been through it several times, it's pretty darn impressive when you get past the brickwork it opens up into a much larger portal straight through the rock.

Like I say though avoid the old quarry entrance as it was a rail worker that got caught.