real time web analytics
Brand spanking nrw | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Brand spanking nrw

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

sammythewhammy

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've just started exploring however I have been considering for a while. I'm interested in exploring both above and below the ground. I suppose I was introduced to this hobby by my grandfather who used to take me caving on family holidays to spain (I don't know if this counts). I guess the bug bit several weeks ago when I came across an abandoned barge with some friends. Today I went and had a poke around the old MOD radar site in Dunkirk (near Canterbury, not France!) I'm down for pretty much anything and am based near Canterbury (Faversham) but am willing to travel

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
I've just started exploring however I have been considering for a while. I'm interested in exploring both above and below the ground. I suppose I was introduced to this hobby by my grandfather who used to take me caving on family holidays to spain (I don't know if this counts). I guess the bug bit several weeks ago when I came across an abandoned barge with some friends. Today I went and had a poke around the old MOD radar site in Dunkirk (near Canterbury, not France!) I'm down for pretty much anything and am based near Canterbury (Faversham) but am willing to travel
You're in the right place for exploring then! There's absolutely tons to explore in Kent if you like military heritage. Dover you could spend weeks exploring, and there's lots on the Hoo Peninsula and the Isle of Sheppey. Even some cracking bits around Canterbury.

sammythewhammy

28DL Member
28DL Member
You're in the right place for exploring then! There's absolutely tons to explore in Kent if you like military heritage. Dover you could spend weeks exploring, and there's lots on the Hoo Peninsula and the Isle of Sheppey. Even some cracking bits around Canterbury.
Thanks mate, I'm looking forward to exploring!