real time web analytics
Report - - Bristol Royal Infirmary Old Building, Bristol - Sept 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bristol Royal Infirmary Old Building, Bristol - Sept 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
From the church? Thought it was the white building next to the church

It is, but there is more than one door to it. If you go again try and find the internal staircase going down, it's on the floor below the entrance to the chapel, as memory serves.

Gasman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It is, but there is more than one door to it. If you go again try and find the internal staircase going down, it's on the floor below the entrance to the chapel, as memory serves.
I tried that at the time and couldn't find them lol. Re visit it is

Benyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Theres loads of those stupid alarms round there. We were there and set off tones of them, Dog unit came, he waited outside the gates for an hour and left. Didn't even come in the grounds

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Theres loads of those stupid alarms round there. We were there and set off tones of them, Dog unit came, he waited outside the gates for an hour and left. Didn't even come in the grounds

Strange they're sending a dog unit now. They never used to! We set off a few now and then. Usually took them a good hour to arrive, if at all. Nice work getting in though :cool:

Mike Stiles

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone know what security is like & how easy this place is to get into at the mo, off work next week & as tempted as I am to stay in bed due to the crap weather it's been way too long since I've had a decent explore.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Anyone know what security is like & how easy this place is to get into at the mo, off work next week & as tempted as I am to stay in bed due to the crap weather it's been way too long since I've had a decent explore.

They’ve started work here now after revising planning - it’s got plant on site and thus dog unit. Always worth a look but I think it’s far harder than was.

Mike Stiles

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They’ve started work here now after revising planning - it’s got plant on site and thus dog unit. Always worth a look but I think it’s far harder than was.
Cheers for the reply, I'll prob give it a miss then as I'm too fat too run away from a dog

vw_golf_nutter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just walked past this place, not from the area but my daughter was taken to the Children's Hospital over the road, couldn't help but go for a walk to see this building...
20210711_095802.jpg

They have pulled so much of it down, such a shame, but it was interesting to see all the inside pics, 0 chance of getting in now with it all boarded and loads of cameras. Thanks!

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Just walked past this place, not from the area but my daughter was taken to the Children's Hospital over the road, couldn't help but go for a walk to see this building...
20210711_095802.jpg

They have pulled so much of it down, such a shame, but it was interesting to see all the inside pics, 0 chance of getting in now with it all boarded and loads of cameras. Thanks!

It's actually a lot better than what they originally had planned which was demolish the lot bar the fascia and knock down the chapel! What they've down is remove all the ugly extensions on the back and kept the original building.

Probably could still get in via the underpass from the otherside if you were feeling brave! :D

Who has read this thread (Total: 446) View details