real time web analytics
Report - - British Airways Training Centre, Heathrow, June 2021 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - British Airways Training Centre, Heathrow, June 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Callum24

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History:
Obviously an old training centre for British airways but also had a few other airlines set up in there. Looks like it’s been closed for a long time now maybe 5 years plus? Not the sort of place to have a history as such but il keep it quick!

The Explore:
Luckily I was working down this part of the country and my mate said he’d seen a few things about this place and luckily he found it! Getting in was a bit of a nightmare but once in it was so worth it. The place is absolutely huge with some parts of the building in better condition that others. The whole place looks like it’s been stripped of all the copper wire as the floors are covered in old wires and plastic. The amount of airplane bits left behind is crazy considering the money they cost, also 3 flight simulators here which were cool to get inside! Anyway I’ll attach some pictures which were all taken on my iPhone. Thanks!

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Loving this great report and a fair amount of stuff left the place looks quite big too.

Ste1000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Didn't secca put up new high security fencing?
I went here ages ago and secca were on the case then with regular patrols.

assimilate

That F***in Explorer
28DL Full Member
when i first went they had upped the security with mobile patrols and dog handlers
luckily dog handlers are only a detterant and cant actually use the dogs
when I finally got in the second time security was back down to 1 guard
but pretty much every entrance has been fenced off on all the buildings

Floodingdale

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What is the security like?

I am a fairly amateur explorer with 3 abandoned railways and an abandoned house to my name however I would love to explore this. When would be the best time and what should I do if I get caught by security

Ste1000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What is the security like?

I am a fairly amateur explorer with 3 abandoned railways and an abandoned house to my name however I would love to explore this. When would be the best time and what should I do if I get caught by security

I wouldn't bother unless you happen to be in the area, I expect its difficult now.
If u get caught they will just ask you to leave.
I'd like to go again myself, but its not worth the drive for a slim chance of getting in.

assimilate

That F***in Explorer
28DL Full Member
popped back on saturday

its easy to get into the site but the buildings not so much unless you like climbing and a bit of parkour

Floodingdale

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
popped back on saturday

its easy to get into the site but the buildings not so much unless you like climbing and a bit of parkour

Will it be possible to PM you? I currently plan to go with a few friends... I am the most experienced explorer with 6 different explored sites under my 'belt'

Going to BA's training centre is my bucket list explore because my dad, auntie and uncle actually trained at Cranford Centre and the love for aviation in my family infected me too from a young age.

I also might start a thread so I can gather as much intel as I can so I have ample time to prepare.

Once again, if you dont mind could you please pop me a pm assimilate?
:)

Who has read this thread (Total: 368) View details