real time web analytics
British Airways Cranebank Training Centre | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

British Airways Cranebank Training Centre

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mountune

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello everyone,

I went to visit Cranebank on the weekend, I have an update for you all. You are now no longer able to get into the site. They have patched all holes in fences, put an extra proper metal fence with razor wire up, and some knock off armadillo cameras/sensors. Security doesn't seem to be very active, but it is basically impossible to get in now. Main building doors are still open, just can't get through the fences. RIP Cranebank.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone,

I went to visit Cranebank on the weekend, I have an update for you all. You are now no longer able to get into the site. They have patched all holes in fences, put an extra proper metal fence with razor wire up, and some knock off armadillo cameras/sensors. Security doesn't seem to be very active, but it is basically impossible to get in now. Main building doors are still open, just can't get through the fences. RIP Cranebank.
Nothings impossible, just not trying hard enough
Thanks for the update though mr security man, I’m sure no one will ever try again with the impossible Fort Knox security

Mountune

28DL Member
28DL Member
Nothings impossible, just not trying hard enough
Thanks for the update though mr security man, I’m sure no one will ever try again with the impossible Fort Knox security
Never said it is impossible but, in my opinion it would take a lot of effort to get in. The fencing is pretty thick metal

tobytron

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Funnily enough I was talking to someone who managed to get in 2 weeks ago
Didn't get to stay there for long though, he only got a good 15 mins in there before security caught him

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Didn't get to stay there for long though, he only got a good 15 mins in there before security caught him
Were they inside the building or just the perimeter ?? Be good to know.

Mountune

28DL Member
28DL Member
How’d they manage to get in as we were looking around the forested area as every hole was patched

tobytron

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How’d they manage to get in as we were looking around the forested area as every hole was patched
Nobody posts any information like that on public forums anyway because the security might be lurking.

But we can also see that the only thing your account (that was made yesterday) has done on the site so far is tell people not to go to the British airways site which is a little suspicious.