real time web analytics
Report - - Broadford Works, Aberdeen | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Broadford Works, Aberdeen

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
This was the thing I was looking forward to the most, and let me tell you it did not disappoint! The broardford works has it all, huge sprawling mills, old stuff packed into the rafters, chimneys, towers, ladders and cellars! Every floor of every building we went in was epic. We did not spend a quarter of the time I wanted to in here... I will be back! Turk and I explored most of the buildings (in a rush), and then we all returned at night to climb the epic "hosepipe" tower...

DSC_0989.jpg

DSC_0966.jpg

DSC_0919.jpg

DSC_0916.jpg

This was on the landing near a lift shaft! I love skiving graffiti. I'm sure he loved his 'whole afternoon'!
DSC_0912.jpg

DSC_0908.jpg

DSC_0898-1.jpg

DSC_0892.jpg

DSC_0882-1.jpg

DSC_0030-2.jpg

DSC_0013-3.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

After a fine spoons rack of ribs, and Turk's forth surf and turf of the trip:crazy we got back inside and hit the tower. Not a bad climb, but when we were at the top the huge flock of starlings went mad whenever anyone shone a torch! Views ovr Aberdeen were bloody good to say the least.

Turk, OT and I discovered something else there that night, that will require planning and protective equipment to pull it off... watch this space for the next report!!

DSC_0218-1.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0206-1.jpg

DSC_0202-3.jpg

DSC_0195-2.jpg

DSC_0189-3.jpg