real time web analytics
Report - - Brunner mond Cheshire April 2016 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Brunner mond Cheshire April 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ladybrade

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
haha should of guessed really. do you know if you can still get into the British gas building in Leeds?

Well, at least you know now! I'm unsure, sorry, I don't live in the area. You're best asking one of the locals or put it on chatbox. You could also check if there's been any reports from there this month? :)

TheMythicalBeast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
haha should of guessed really. do you know if you can still get into the British gas building in Leeds?

Been around there about two weeks ago, seems pretty closed off with barbed wire and black walls. There is a way in though, apparently (that was said a few months back so may be untrue now)

keat_expo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went on Wednesday wouldn't say its well underway. Still went round all the factory.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went on Wednesday wouldn't say its well underway. Still went round all the factory.

Really from the road it looked like it was getting ripped to bits, there were lots of workers on site too..just goes to show. Besides we were doing the other site anyway.

keat_expo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They have partly demolished most of the outbuildings. On the factory they are starting to rip down the outer walls at the front but inside it's all intact

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Thats a shame i bet 'do not throw tea leaves out the window' went in the skip! :(