real time web analytics
Bude cornwall | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Bude cornwall

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dave1988

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi just wondering if anyone can give me any locations near bude new to this just want to look round some abandoned places happy to document it all and post on here

chills

Queller of the uprising
Welcome to the site! Asking outright for locations doesn’t usually go down too well. I’d suggest reading the links below and getting some photos uploaded first, then you may be more successful in gaining said information.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Welcome.........just put “bude” or “Cornwall” in the search bar,something should pop up

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Have you tried Bude Tunnel?

Ha Ha. A joke that many will not understand. The Bude Tunnel is the plastic tunnel leading from Sainsbury's Car Park to err the Sainsbury's store. A few years back somebody jokingly added it to TripAdvisor's list of things to do in Cornwall. Well then it took off, with 170 pages of reviews on Trip Advisor and the Bude Tunnel briefly becoming the top rated attraction in Cornwall. Eventually Trip Advisor suspended the reviews as it's not a proper tourist attraction (in their opinion). If anyone wants a laugh, here are the reviews and photos.... The World Famous Bude Tunnel.

As for the original posters question.. what is there really to do in Bude. Sorry I haven't a clue. Does the Lidl there have a plastic tunnel?

Who has read this thread (Total: 133) View details