real time web analytics
Report - - Bypass, Bradford - April 2014 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bypass, Bradford - April 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Moose

My name is Jeff
28DL Full Member
Visited with the other half :Not Worthy

During our visit, we saw Bypass, Macro, Academy and Pandora. The only part she didn't do was the stairway to fresh heaven, which I couldn't understand after we'd basically just traversed what smelt like an open sewer, it was slippy as fook and we took a couple of dunks each - definatley wanna go back and see the other bits.

The train journey back home was interesting, we put the waders in our rucksacks but it didn't hide the smell :cool

On with the pics, I will order them as our journey took place.

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

27aef33d-d21b-4f90-8659-9cb9bbbafe99.jpg

This would kill a few calories...

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

d7874729-1f23-4fa4-b888-25d0006b89d0.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

A small glimpse of Bradford's Wonka factory :D

IMG_0890.jpg

Cheers for looking :thumb

Moose

My name is Jeff
28DL Full Member
A lovely day out and more to see next time

The access we chose was really really dodgy, literally dropped the 6ft further downstream and ruined a nice pair of pretty new nikes! I couldn't imagine climbing all the way up after all that walking - well over a kilometer and a half from start of Bypass to Pandoras? I left my jacket thinking that it would be kinda warm inside, I think that's just smaller drains as a cool breeze made it a blue-knuckled 5 hours underground.

It's a godsend the other half tolerates draining - I struggle to find peeps to go sometimes and have to resist the urge to go alone. I did a couple but I was an idiot, didn't realise how dangerous it was. I think she's going to get her own head torch next as a soft reminder of her new hobby :D

Also just wanted to say, i've got a couple more from April, i'm sorry for the late posting, just been really busy with work and the zoo at home.

Cheers again guys!