Web
Analytics
Report - - Caldbeck ROC Post - Cumbria - Mar 09' | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Caldbeck ROC Post - Cumbria - Mar 09'

4721Archer

I heard from some old guy about an RAF bunker up the road from me. This was a secret bunker where scientists would prepare for nuclear war without the knowledge of the rest of us :eek:

I only had a camera phone and it was pretty dark and eerie down there too. hope you like the pics.

DSC00435Small.jpg

DSC00424Small.jpg

DSC00426Small.jpg

DSC00434Small.jpg

DSC00421Small.jpg

DSC00431Small.jpg