real time web analytics
Question - - Cambridge Locals | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Cambridge Locals

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanCaving

Sewer Rat
28DL Full Member
Hey All, Im moving to Cambridge next month and and making headway into the research side of things. Myself and @Torch the porch monkey will likely be heading out lid lifting over this and the next few summers and will be keeping a close eye on various upcoming underground infrastructure projects also.

So if anyone is in the area, isn't opposed to a bit of poo on their wad0rz (Combined System) and has no problem whacking on a high vis and lifting some lids. Giz a shout.

tallginge

more tall than ginger tho.....
Regular User
Will be very interested to hear how you get on with lid lifting. I go passed Cambridge a few times a year - will give you a shout next time. Good luck in the mean time :thumb

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I would imagine with Cambridge being such a popular tourist destination there would at least be something to prevent or reduce UID's into the River Cam, although I am not 100 percent sure on that. A lot of places down south seem to have big systems, but they tend to be coastal or tidal, I am thinking Brighton or Bristol here, but who knows Cambridge may very well have it's own massive system?