Web
Analytics
Report - - Cambridge Military Hospital 24/02/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Cambridge Military Hospital 24/02/07

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Minty REALLY early for the start of a whole day of exploring:) This place is a lot bigger than I first expected with a stunning clock tower and one massive corridor running the length of the hospital. I was having a bad camera day so I didn't take a many pictures as I wanted but an excellent visit none the less. And without trying to sound like a complete nerd-This place had the most amazing layers of paint and wallpaper I've ever seen Thanks must go to Lillimouse for her mapping expertise;) and Minty for coming straight from work-dedication!

lamp from the maternity block
Library-2380.jpg

Library-2389.jpg

the "no it's not blood" doors
Library-2401.jpg

Library-2408.jpg

skanky sink
Library-2411.jpg

birdy skeleton
Library-2419.jpg

ward
Library-2434.jpg

Library-2390.jpg

Library-2441.jpg

Library-2467.jpg

Library-2472.jpg

sound testing thingy
Library-2478.jpg

Library-2481.jpg

the "Sluicemaster 2000"
Library-2487.jpg

the clocktower!!! most amount of pigeon poo I've ever seen-I nearly passed out!
Library-2502.jpg