real time web analytics
Report - - Camelot theme park January 2015 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Camelot theme park January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Camelot theme park still standing most rides are now gone but still quite a bit to look. Around the nightmare ride is still there and various huts and the children's petting farm if in the area get in there and also wasn't any security at the time i went in

Camelot Theme Park in Lancashire has closed, with the operator blaming a decline in visitors for the decision.

The attraction at Charnock Richard, near Chorley, has been open for 29 years and employs more than 150 people during summer months.

Operator Knights Leisure announced it would not reopen for the 2013 season.

Roy Page, managing director of Knights Leisure, said poor summer weather and events such as London 2012 and the Queen's Jubilee hit visitor numbers.

He said: "Following a number of years of declining visitor numbers, the 2012 season proved particularly challenging.

Telf

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Liking the footage lavino, however you'll need to post pictures ideally 8-10 to qualify for a report, cheers telf

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Yes I no but don't no how put the picture on I did have them in photobucket

Lavino

28DL Full Member
BC3D2601-3C40-496F-B1D4-493D00139745.jpg

Coxieboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is this still accessible? I'm planning a trip up there but don't want to have a wasted journey
Everything is accessible.... its just a question of how, and if you see how many reports of this site are here, its like an open day at Butlins.....

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details