real time web analytics
Report - - Camelotland - 30/06/2015, 3.30am - 2.45pm | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Camelotland - 30/06/2015, 3.30am - 2.45pm

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

elliot5200

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The explorers covered themselves in a rotting carpet, discarded like a sweet wrapper thrown from the uncaring sausage fingers of James Corndon.
That line just does it for me :D

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
Don't want to sound offish here or spoil the story at all, but I did this place about a month ago and we spent over 4 hours here in the sun shine, bumped into a small gang of girls going some modelling project for college and we didn't see a single secca guard or dog, let along blue flashing lights of the rozzers. So unless something has happened since my trip and your trip then you did well to dodge them :thumb and belong the hungerness from the kitkat :)

Last edited:

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
By the way,, forgot to say, great stuff and cracking story and great pics :):)

angelica

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don't want to sound offish here or spoil the story at all, but I did this place about a month ago and we spent over 4 hours here in the sun shine, bumped into a small gang of girls going some modelling project for college and we didn't see a single secca guard or dog, let along blue flashing lights of the rozzers. So unless something has happened since my trip and your trip then you did well to dodge them :thumb and belong the hungerness from the kitkat :)

Man you got lucky! Those girls you mention would have been modelling in the prison showers if they went when we did.

We thought it would be a walk in cos of how many reports this place has but we reckon they cottoned on. I wouldn’t advise anyone to visit Camelotland it’s pretty much on lock down.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
but I also managed to get the best set of photos the site has ever seen…I think all that beer's gone to your head mate...

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not worthy to be in the presence of such greatness :Not Worthy
All hail the king of Camelot

Ratboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You my friend are a an accomplished wordsmith, great story and some great shots of a done to death site:thumb.
makes me want to go back just for the buzz of dodging secca as last time i went there people showing there kids about.
wonder whats changed for it to be on lock down like this..

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
After reading this wondrous epic i am lost for words..but i have to agree this picture sums up the beauty of not just this explore but your love and skill placed into the art that is your photography

825_zpssncrfoxs.jpg