Web
Analytics
Report - - Cane Hill - 07/06/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Cane Hill - 07/06/07

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
This was a bit of a last minute decision over msn and at first, it looked like a no go but after retreating for a rethink in the long grass, the King of the Hill helped us out big time:) I didn't take many photos because I was mostly filming today (this will take me ages to edit though) and the one's that I did take were a bit pants to be honest! Anyway, here's some piccies, what a great trip-thanks Zero, Fieldym and Ridds for invaluable info:thumb

DSCF1922-600.jpg

DSCF1920-600.jpg

DSCF1914-600.jpg

DSCF1901-600.jpg

DSCF1892-600.jpg

DSCF1885-600.jpg

DSCF1868-600.jpg

DSCF1864-600.jpg

DSCF1850-600.jpg

DSCF1848-600.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: