real time web analytics
Report - - Cane Hill Asylum, Coulsdon - Sept 2007 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cane Hill Asylum, Coulsdon - Sept 2007

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

K

kezman

After reading loads of reports and looking at loads of pics, Me,Kingcod & his girlfriend decided to give the infamous Cane Hill a crack.

Spent the last week concocting a plan to get in which we thought was bulletproof,only to get there and have our plan pissed on. Eventually after a couple of hours of jossing about and about to give up we were gifted with a way in.

Only spent a couple of hours in there and didnt get as much covered as we liked.Partly down to running out of time and light,getting pranged out thinking we could hear people talking and semi-fresh looking dog shits in the corridors :eek:.

Decided to quit while we were ahead and save the rest for another time.We all had bits we wanted to see that we didnt,but fuck it we still done Cane Hill on our first attempt and happy enough with that :D:D !!!

Heres some of my pix below,Kingcod will upload his in the next couple of days and there gonna be better and more intresting than mine haha.

ch5.jpg

ch4.jpg

ch3.jpg

ch8.jpg

cc2.jpg

ch6.jpg

ch1.jpg

ch7.jpg

ch9.jpg