Web
Analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Carlton Cinema - Liverpool | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Carlton Cinema - Liverpool

Coxieboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its a massive complex, there is a pub to the left of it "Lords" and the other way is the Coconut Grove Night Club (Also closed) all part of the same building. I remember going see a double bill of the Exorcist & Exorcist 2 roughly where the shot of the screen was taken.

CureForPain

Definitely not a Cylon
28DL Full Member
Had about six people send me that link...Georgie is the man! They had his pics of the Dingle tunnel the other day too.

Echo is low-quality bog roll usually, but this was a good job that had a positive spin instead of the usual "these 'explorers' are irresponsible vandals who risk their lives, cause property damage, start nuclear wars blah blah blah"

Dingle

Dockers Umbrella
Regular User
sorrounded by hoarding, demo imminent

on a recent visit with @ACID- REFLUX I found this to be an extremely dangerous building,
I would advise extreme caution to somebody wishing to visit here.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
sorrounded by hoarding, demo imminent

on a recent visit with @ACID- REFLUX I found this to be an extremely dangerous building,
I would advise extreme caution to somebody wishing to visit here.
But on a plus side we weren"t falling over multiple explorers at this Cinema unlike the other one........ Just because some Tourism God finally visited it :Not Worthy:D