real time web analytics
Report - - Castle Market, Sheffield, April 2015. | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Castle Market, Sheffield, April 2015.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

rich_b1982

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for posting these. I was a security guard at Sheffield Markets from 1996 until 2003. Had a lot of friends there, some very good times that I look back on with great fondness and a tinge of regret for the way things worked out.
Had a few spooky occurrences there too, the building was definitely haunted. It really saddens me to see the old place coming down in these images, and now course, a few years later, it's gone completely. All those memories, all those emotions that were soaked into the fabric of that building now gone.....
Thanks for posting the images.

If anyone got images from the out of hours entrance, going inside there, into the old control room, I would absolutely LOVE to see those!

Thanks Nige.

I've been having a quick look as I'm sure there was a report done before this which had more internals of the market hall, but no luck finding it.

Jeep Nige

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks Nige.

I've been having a quick look as I'm sure there was a report done before this which had more internals of the market hall, but no luck finding it.

Hi there,
Thanks for that.
If you do manage to find it, it if anyone reading this has images of the end of the building I mentioned (see attached pic), I'd be very grateful.
It's from the out of hours entrance, going inside, and the security control room and attached kitchen area etc.

Very many thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211213-233215_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20211213-233215_Brave.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 33

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Hi there,
Thanks for that.
If you do manage to find it, it if anyone reading this has images of the end of the building I mentioned (see attached pic), I'd be very grateful.
It's from the out of hours entrance, going inside, and the security control room and attached kitchen area etc.

Very many thanks

It's from WildBoyz' report -

FYI this was linked in the Similar Threads section; just scroll down the page a bit further and you'll see links to other reports from here