real time web analytics
Report - - Centrale Thermique, Luxembourg - October 2014 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Centrale Thermique, Luxembourg - October 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

billy_edmonds

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey!

To anyone planning to go this, TAKE A GASS/BREATHING MASK WITH YOU, THERE IS ASBESTOS FREAKING EVERYWHERE

I'm often in Luxembourg because i have a girlfriend that live's here, Seen this building a couple of times and always wanted to get inside, So and My Girlfriends sisters boyfriend (Who speaks the language [Luxembourgish, French, German And English) decided today would be the day we do it - Started off fairly simple, Made up a map of different ways to gain access to the sight as normal, Turned out it was a lot easier to get in than first thought, A hell of alot easier, (Hint, Carpark)

Walking around the building quite alot is still intact which to me being from England as most of you know is quite hard to find, Seems they don't have many people here who take metal and sell it, First thoughts, This place is huge and is covered in graffiti We climbed to the top of the building to the roof, which we decided not to go out on due to the thought of causing too much attention to our self's, Whilst at the top, We heard a noise downstairs, Thinking we was about to get caught, we stayed low and walked quick, To our surprise (And a happy one at that) It was just a group of French people who were out on a band shoot. They said we could go with them because they knew the building so we followed them for about 10 minutes until i decided they was too much of a risk and we went off on our own, by a risk i mean they was being stupidly loud, throwing metal around and all sorts, basically begging to be caught haha but thanks to them we found the main control tower (3rd floor is anyone needs the way) From the top down was the best way we found, There is still alot of bit's and pieces that were back ups in the storage room(S) Especially in the basement!. The Second building which has a control tower type feature on top is un-excessable with everything been welded shut! Heres a bunch of pictures from this, We got in and out without being seen, all in all, Great day! Highly Recommend this if anyone is around the area, Not to be missed and would get in there before they tare it down!

15023781374_e1e41a453b_b.jpg

15645355382_1125b58e13_b.jpg

15641856101_634a03a217_b.jpg

15457949689_16d0aa5b4a_b.jpg

15644618485_ae1a049117_b.jpg

15459036010_28dc80e59a_b.jpg

15458497098_0898cba386_b.jpg

15644680265_a3561e0df1_s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Queen

Re: Centrale Thermique, Luxembourg October 2014

A little high on saturation in places, but I actually quite like this.

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details