Web
Analytics
Report - - Chateau de la foret (be) - June 2013 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Chateau de la foret (be) - June 2013

iandewilde

28DL Member
28DL Member
Nice pictures, i also went there a few times, but like you say 'hard to get in en hard to get out'. It's totally closed, but i when i look around i have to ask myself the question: how get the owner(s) still inside? When i look around its totally shut down, sealed completely. The security is lesser then the old days. Years ago i got in, before all the troubles started, when it was still easy to get in. Do you have some good tips to get in or how to stay out of trouble when there is security at the castle?
Thx anyway (excuse me if my writing is bad) Grtz Ian

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Nice pictures, i also went there a few times, but like you say 'hard to get in en hard to get out'. It's totally closed, but i when i look around i have to ask myself the question: how get the owner(s) still inside? When i look around its totally shut down, sealed completely. The security is lesser then the old days. Years ago i got in, before all the troubles started, when it was still easy to get in. Do you have some good tips to get in or how to stay out of trouble when there is security at the castle?
Thx anyway (excuse me if my writing is bad) Grtz Ian
Do what a load of explorers do and ring the caretaker up and pay yer money