real time web analytics
Chateau Deluge Belgium April 2015 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Chateau Deluge Belgium April 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

darbians

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I have been a bit slack here recently so I thought I go through some old stuff that I don't think will be on here. Hopefully you enjoy.

Chateau Deluge is a brick built castle set in beautiful grounds which contains a small lake to the rear.
With the limited information I can find online this castle was built in the 1800's and served at some point as a care home, I guess for children due to what seems like classrooms being present here.
A large chateau and plenty to see with varying stages of decay. The small chapel is in rather good condition yet ceilings have collapsed two rooms away. Some of the larger rooms just seem to have peeling paint are in quite good condition. The classrooms are in a state of heavy decay lots of water on the floor feeding the overgrowth and the walls have peeling paint in abundance.
The highlights here though are the two stunning staircases at the end of each wing. Sadly one has suffered rather bad fire damage.

CMP_7330-Edit.jpg

CMP_7333-Edit.jpg

CMP_7339-Edit.jpg

CMP_7345-Edit.jpg

CMP_7354-Edit.jpg
CMP_7378.jpg

CMP_7417-Edit.jpg

CMP_7429-Edit.jpg