real time web analytics
Report - - Chesterfield hotel, Chesterfield, October 2020 (pic heavy) | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chesterfield hotel, Chesterfield, October 2020 (pic heavy)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Think you will find I didn't sell anything they were my pics somebody linked to a local page and they picked up on it from that and found out I had video also, I never ran to them and sold it I got bugger a and i wouldn't want anything either not hard up for what £10-15 there was a reason I let them use them free of charge, firstly it's secured now with security and dog and started to remove items ready for the demolition around the 16th of November to begin. also it was to stop a said person running to them and selling like he always does to make a few quid one we know all too well.. now pigeon arms won't get his pocket money..

Make a report and get some pix up here?

Mr Wilks

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I pass this daily and can say that sadly the builders in as they have started the demolition process. This brings back many memories as a child.

Derby2022

28DL Member
28DL Member
Did anybody manage to get any photos or videos of Room 203. We have some memories in that room and always wanted to go back and stay in that same room again but never got the chance before it closed. Any help is much appreciated.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Did anybody manage to get any photos or videos of Room 203. We have some memories in that room and always wanted to go back and stay in that same room again but never got the chance before it closed. Any help is much appreciated.

did u make any vids when u stayed in there thats what I want to know :lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 503) View details