real time web analytics
Question - - Choice of camera ? ? ? | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Choice of camera ? ? ?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The devil child

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Right I went to buy this yesterday for delivery today but I never checked my emails and they were out of stock :( this Samsung nx1100 looks like a good piece of kit with wifi and Android jellybean software

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/camera...ct-system-camera-bag-black-pn953968-pdt.htmli

I have since noticed this at roughly the same price this nikon is more a hardcore photographers camera and now I don't know what's going to be best for me

Buy NIKON D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55 mm Telephoto Zoom Lens + 55-200 mm Telephoto Zoom Lens | Free Delivery | Currys

Hmm what to buy am tempted by the Android extras on the nx1100 but then again the nikon does come with a 55-200 lens any advice will be appreciated thanks the devil child :thumb

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Buy the Nikon, learn how to use it with the 18-55 and sell the 55-200 as it'll be completely useless.

The devil child

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers I take it the 55-200 is for far distant shots rather than close ups? Would like to find a camera with a panorama lens for wide shots or whatever the lens is called lol as you can tell I'm not a massive photographer lol :D

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You're not getting anything 'free' with either camera, they're just charging you too much in the first place.

1) don't buy an unsuitable camera because you want a tablet, just buy a tablet.
2) the 55-200 lens will probably never be used.

For about £360 buy the D3200 with the 18-55mm lens, and put the remaining £100 in a wide angle lens fund.

Buy NIKON D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55 mm VR Zoom Lens | Free Delivery | Currys

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details