real time web analytics
Report - - Clapham South Deep Level Shelter, London - August 2015 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Clapham South Deep Level Shelter, London - August 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
No, it's the quality of the images I'm disappointed with, grainy and not very sharp on the camera/lens combination I've got at the moment. Also my Tripod is knackered, I've lost yet another torch I brought myself and I've had a massive amount of "can't be bothered" syndrome lately when it comes to photography.

Thought you had a new wangle and fairly new cam,must be settings to be played with Mike..you will get your mojo back

Seffy

Staff member
Nicely done that man, excellent set of photos.

The '@Adders is a cunt' bit really stuck out for me down there too :D

Despite the sheer size of the shelter and indeed the city, it made me laugh how we still managed to bump into two familiar faces down there :eek: #smallworld

The_Raw

Staff member
Despite the sheer size of the shelter and indeed the city, it made me laugh how we still managed to bump into two familiar faces down there :eek: #smallworld

Haha yes I heard about that, busted!

Cheers for the comments people and thinking perhaps @Wevsky might make a good motivational speaker.... :confused:

sirjonnyp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
4. Map of layout
20344888620_617eef7ba7_o.jpg

Been thinking about emailing subbrit about this - the map is wrong. Both entry shafts were on the same side, not opposite. Maybe this was a generic design for all of them, or an initial plan that was later changed?

But yeah, sweet photos - sure does look like you could have a nice relaxed evening of Schubert down there.

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Been thinking about emailing subbrit about this - the map is wrong. Both entry shafts were on the same side, not opposite. Maybe this was a generic design for all of them, or an initial plan that was later changed?
Clapham North, Camden and Chancery Lane were all on opposite sides so I guess South was the anomaly? Not sure about the others.