real time web analytics
CLOSED - 28DL Photo Competition OCTOBER 2022. | Photo Threads | 28DaysLater.co.uk

CLOSED - 28DL Photo Competition OCTOBER 2022.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Photo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Admin
COMPETITION TIME.

We've been working hard behind the scenes these past couple of months rebuilding the site, as we're now close to completion we're going to run this throughout October..

The theme will be 'People Shots', take a look here for an idea if you're relatively new to the site > People Shots | Photo Threads

Simply submit an image as a reply to this thread and let people use the reaction button to LIKE etc.

Reactions will be counted by a script and the winners will be announced at the start of November.

We'd encourage ideally 1 image per user, and one image per post, so please give it some thought before posting. Please refrain from posting anything too sensitive, remember this has to be fit for public consumption.

Just a bit of fun and 28DL branded t-shirts will be offered to both the winner and the runner up once the results are in. You can choose your own colour (see below for an example).

tshirt.jpg

So what you waiting for, get trawling your archives or if you're new to the forum, then get out there and get snapping!

Good luck :thumb

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
COMPETITION TIME.

We've been working hard behind the scenes these past couple of months rebuilding the site, as we're now close to completion we're going to run this throughout October..

The theme will be 'People Shots', take a look here for an idea if you're relatively new to the site > People Shots | Photo Threads

Simply submit an image as a reply to this thread and let people use the reaction button to LIKE etc.

Reactions will be counted by a script and the winners will be announced at the start of November.

We'd encourage ideally 1 image per user, and one image per post, so please give it some thought before posting. Please refrain from posting anything too sensitive, remember this has to be fit for public consumption.

Just a bit of fun and 28DL branded t-shirts will be offered to both the winner and the runner up once the results are in. You can choose your own colour (see below for an example).

tshirt.jpg

So what you waiting for, get trawling your archives or if you're new to the forum, then get out there and get snapping!

Good luck :thumb
F7729DE3-DF76-4FDA-8A7B-7D84B5B6EA99.jpeg
Just here to remind people to read ☺️

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm gonna need at least a crumb of context.
First, for transparency, I'll let you know I didn't take the picture, I shouldn't have entered and it won't win.

That picture is a very real thing from the early end of exploring, maybe the birth of goon exploring right there. It was posted on another forum, thank god. If you ever hear the term 'chicken fister' this is what it refers to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 345) View details