real time web analytics
Report - - Co-op climbing frame, Manchester - December 2011. | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Co-op climbing frame, Manchester - December 2011.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Co-op climbing frame, Manchester

CIS1.jpg

Essentially a building site, which will soon be home to the Co-operative group HQ

Manchester has been the Group’s home for nearly 150 years and the new building is a demonstration of The Co-operative’s current success

It is due to open in summer 2012 and it will add a striking new landmark to the city’s skyline

The 15 storey building will be the home to more than 3,000 employees working across the Group’s family of retailing and financial services businesses​

I remember Gone originally hitting up one of the cranes when this place first popped up

Since then nothing, until Leaf hit up the site late year, narrowly avoiding arrest as GMP's finest once again went overkill to coax him down from one of the cores :D

Just lately it's become somewhat of an attraction..

..And why not, some decent views to be had from up here

Driving past here everyday and looking up I decided now was the time as the place has finally topped out

Despite what others have said this place was a piece of piss, with no evidence of any PIR's and some rubbish camera work I hopped the gate and mooched on in

It's somewhat of a maze inside, shouts to Horus for the heads up ;)

Even jumping out, the less than efficient secca failed to notice the 2 of us legging it across the yard, happy days :thumb

2_2.jpg

3_2.jpg

4_2.jpg

5_2.jpg

6_2.jpg

9_3.jpg

7_2.jpg

8_2.jpg

GD.jpg

10_2.jpg

11_2.jpg

12_2.jpg