real time web analytics
Report - - Coalbrookdale AGA Foundry.. Shropshire, December 2017 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Coalbrookdale AGA Foundry.. Shropshire, December 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thsn
Very nice, so much to look at here. What a fab report. Industry at its best. But even with all the lovely shoots, cranes, lollop, cages, I love the gate shot the most. And you got a shite loads of toilets again :p excellent :thumb
Thank you Jane..I can see why you like the gate shot. Ha ha if there is a toilet in a place and I can shoot it then it will be in a report :thumb :p

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Here's a few more lol
received_214871197025411.jpeg
EXTERMINATE ALL URBEX LIFE FORMS. EXTERMINATE!!!

Another lovely place and fab report @Mikeymutt

DrDisco

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went here a couple of days ago, not much left at all, & the place is riddled with those blue armadillo security tripod things, I thought it was a bit strange because the place is literally a shell, one of the only places I’ve come across in Telford with them, & there’s literally nothing there. I wouldn’t even say there was any scrap metal to pinch so it’s a bit confusing why there’s so much security presence ‍♂️

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I went here a couple of days ago, not much left at all, & the place is riddled with those blue armadillo security tripod things, I thought it was a bit strange because the place is literally a shell, one of the only places I’ve come across in Telford with them, & there’s literally nothing there. I wouldn’t even say there was any scrap metal to pinch so it’s a bit confusing why there’s so much security presence ‍♂
Yeah so I see from the earlier comments. Maybe because they don't want it burnt down or yobs getting in the site. Due to its history. Must be some reason for it.

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
...it would great if they got up and Chased you like a horny R2D2 grabbing hold of you rolling you onto to your front and the rest is history.
I don't know what Star Wars you have been watching but it's not the same one I have!

Wally_urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice mate. We stumbled across this back in 2019 en route to Iornbridge power station. Didn't look half as good as this though!

Who has read this thread (Total: 218) View details