real time web analytics
Report - - Collegio Salesiano - Italy (March 2015) | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Collegio Salesiano - Italy (March 2015)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User

I was in two minds whether to post any more reports from Europe as not many people seem to be that arsed, so if you'd rather look a the millionth report of Katies Gaff, or Camelot then be my guest, Anyway fuck it here's another place i visited recently with Sammy Double Wammy, Host and a Jam loving non member, luckily we managed to get around this large college pretty uninterrupted by the 15 strong umbex crew, whilst they entertained themselves with pig masks, wigs and inflatable guitars......

Anyway, pretty cool place, bit of everything, i enjoyed it anyway,

7.jpg

13.jpg
14.jpg

6.jpg

15.jpg
17.jpg

1.jpg

11.jpg
16.jpg

18.jpg
20.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

19.jpg
10.jpg

12.jpg
22.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

9.jpg

23.jpg
21.jpg

2.jpg

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
So many things wrong with this silly hobby

so if you'd rather look a the millionth report of Katies Gaff, or Camelot

15 strong umbex crew, whilst they entertained themselves with pig masks, wigs and inflatable guitars......

tour.jpg

Cheers for sharing, some decent pics :thumb

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Keep posting them mate, good to see people going to the effort of seeing interesting things.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I for one want to see the reports mate, we went to the trouble of going. That was a pig mask that girl was wearing…really. Boss report and beautiful shot too.

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As above, keep posting them! Really enjoy the European reports and nice to see something different.

Looks a nice place and beautifully shot too boot. That music room and the auditorium look a bit special :thumb

What's the deal with the guitar/mask toting numpties!? o_O

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sometimes I personally get bored of seeing constant reports of 'chateau random name' but its reports like this that keep me keen to see more from Europe.

Quality shots from a really good looking place

Jim Sullivan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What a great explore! I love it when old medicine bottles get left behind.

It looks like some of the buildings were used more recently than others. The stuff towards the end look like they've been abandoned for ages.