real time web analytics
Report - - Coombe Park Manor - Whitchurch On Thames - January 2018 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Coombe Park Manor - Whitchurch On Thames - January 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ScarlettRose

Leave Only Footprints
28DL Full Member
What was security like...any? Might have to take a visit before it gets absolutely trashed like everything else.

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
stable house is still lived in, occasionally a car will go up the drive. I suspect a black peguot is security, it pulled up and made a u turn in front of the house as i was photographing the BMW, for what it is, really easy to get in!

ScarlettRose

Leave Only Footprints
28DL Full Member
stable house is still lived in, occasionally a car will go up the drive. I suspect a black peguot is security, it pulled up and made a u turn in front of the house as i was photographing the BMW, for what it is, really easy to get in!

Thanks. Might be a couple weeks before we get there. But not far from where we live so might be worth a look

Ellie0203

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nothing doing, is there? I’ve been caught three times now lol

I’m gonna try again, have you tried to avoid the sensors? And have you seen any other security measures? When I went all I saw was sensors and security but been told there’s cameras too

Billyfish0011

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m gonna try again, have you tried to avoid the sensors? And have you seen any other security measures? When I went all I saw was sensors and security but been told there’s cameras too
There is cameras, they’ve gotten me on screen grabs, tried always to avoid the sensors, but they change from time to time, let me know and maybe , try and suss out getting in there together

Billyfish0011

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The position of the sensors change?
Yes, I’ve tried three times and and each time the sensors aren’t where they where from the last visit, but its not that I’m there every other day, so not sure on the rotation, where did you spot them?

The Anonymous Cameraman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes, I’ve tried three times and and each time the sensors aren’t where they where from the last visit, but its not that I’m there every other day, so not sure on the rotation, where did you spot them?
Hi mate I was with Ellie on that explore. They seem to be after the new gate that’s been put in on trees, fences and even hidden on a bird table I believe.