real time web analytics
Report - - Coronation Street Set - Manchester - 2014 | Other Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Coronation Street Set - Manchester - 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

porky pig

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
went to do this the other day 6am scaled the fence at st johns 6ft further 2 security on me!!

porky pig

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
tried this the other day was told over gate at st johns and your in. but as soon as over gate security on me!!

porky pig

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yes just over the gate. some other urbexer said they went this way as the set is just the other side of the brown gate. but for me i think cameras followed me all the way down the street and over gate as secca their in seconds!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Not surprised you were busted with that amateur hour approach :rolleyes:

The main reason they were onto you so fast as you'd have tripped them massive beam sensors that are still there and stil work, maybe a bit of homework on what types of security systems are used at sites before hopping a gate would be useful in the future :thumb

The place was and still is a doddle if you give it some thought ;)

Session9

A life backwards
28DL Full Member
yes just over the gate. some other urbexer said they went this way as the set is just the other side of the brown gate. but for me i think cameras followed me all the way down the street and over gate as secca their in seconds!

Hilda managed it!