real time web analytics
Report - - Corus Bunkers Corby Northants | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Corus Bunkers Corby Northants

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Pinky

Still researching
28DL Full Member
Took a trip there today but very dark and started hammering it down so had to call it off but I think we found the area where the entrance is anyone shed some light I got the maps off here. We were on the dual cariige way pulled up on the pavement next to the railway bridge that enters the steel works and walked along to the main entrance I take it to get into the bunker we need to somehow scramble down the railway emabnkment and find the entrance along the railway line?

Pinky

Still researching
28DL Full Member
not a huge amount down there but fairly interesting non the less

Picture031.jpg

Picture035-1.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture029-1.jpg

Picture034-1.jpg

Pinky

Still researching
28DL Full Member
there is a map on here and if you look on google earth at the ROC posts it comes up as a orange dot in corby. I can tell you it is between a railway bridge and Corus main entrance. Now in order to access this you must first go past Corus main entrance round the rounderbout and up the dual carrige way the other side and pull into the first layby you see. THen walk down the road towards the bridge over the train track. Before you reach the bridge take a left off the road and down a grass bank that leads to the train track. Whe you are at the bottom take a left under the tunnel and when you get to the other side walk about 20 meters (if you reach a tarmac road going up the bank you have gone to far) and turn right in the bushes and I mean deep in the bushes you will see a brick building almost like a house with ladders up the side and a funny slanting room inside the building itself (sounds odd i know but you will see what i mean) thenwalk past this into the trees and nettles and at the bottom of the crater you find the entrance to the bunker with two big gates. Your in. Enjoy and take pics we failed to take to many for some reason. Andy posted his on here as you can see but for some reason it felt s if the trip was rushed out of ten of us that was the best we could do! hmmm well we have got a video of it all which we will bang on youtube so you can have a virtual tour if you can hack the foul mouth of team polski that is LMAO.

Dan