real time web analytics
Report - - Cults Mine Fife, Feb 2015 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cults Mine Fife, Feb 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

yellowdog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I visited Cults in February as the last time I went the undergrowth was pretty thick and I ran out of time before having a proper look underground.This time we had about 3 hours underground but could have done with 3 times as long.We came across some bits of track and old tools but never got that deep into the mine. The external buildings had all been leveled since my last visit but the limekilns are still worth a look,the photo of the lime kiln is from my first visit as they have now been filled in.The lower tunnel sections are still acessible.

Attachments

• Cults 1.JPG
    Cults 1.JPG
    301.2 KB · Views: 460
  • Cults 2.JPG
    Cults 2.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 365
  • DSC06638.JPG
    DSC06638.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 359
  • DSC06641.JPG
    DSC06641.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 305
  • DSC06643.JPG
    DSC06643.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC06332.JPG
    DSC06332.JPG
    501.5 KB · Views: 312
  • DSC06336-800.jpg
    DSC06336-800.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC06344-800.jpg
    DSC06344-800.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

Miss Mayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks cool but you could you please add some more
Pictures, I think you want about 6 as a minimum as
There is not much to formulate a report at the minuet.

yellowdog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks again, Im doing this from work so can't use my photobucket account.I thought i'd give this a go to see if it worked.I'll get the next ones of photobucket in my own time,lol

Miss Mayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks again, Im doing this from work so can't use my photobucket account.I thought i'd give this a go to see if it worked.I'll get the next ones of photobucket in my own time,lol

I do the same thing, it's much more interesting than work ;)
Your welcome, looking forward to seeing more reports :thumb

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member

I know your pain so much, work computers and reports!

Good effort anyway, and sure someone can help getting your pics up if you are struggling ;)

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
Props for getting out there ... & umm, got nothing but thumbnails on this end. When ya attach photos , there's buttons by the preview for "thumbnails" & "full size". Think "thumbnails is the default. need to push the "full size" button. It's just that lazy bastards :popcorn( moi' ... , for instance:p) don't want to push the buttons to see the pics & click back .... minor annoyance, sure you'll get the hang of it, meanwhile...carry on ... :D

Last edited:

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ditto the above, you need to sort out your image links out mate before it gets deleted.

Looking at the other pics i can see why you didn"t post them but i"d suggest you invest in a decent Torch & Tripod & learn to light paint, Something like a Lenser P7 or a P7.2 wouldn"t do you wrong if you"re gonna continue in this Hobby ;)

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Ditto the above, you need to sort out your image links out mate before it gets deleted.

Looking at the other pics i can see why you didn"t post them but i"d suggest you invest in a decent Torch & Tripod & learn to light paint, Something like a Lenser P7 or a P7.2 wouldn"t do you wrong if you"re gonna continue in this Hobby ;)

All I can say is this is my boss :Not Worthy

The computers are shite at work (no network connections and PB not allowed) to even manipulate a report together, you have to use more than 1 to even get close to merging the various things to make a report.

Happy to say I've spent some fun times underground with Yellowdog, and he enjoys his side-line hobby even though he doesn't own a P7 or 7.2 ;)

Last edited:

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
All I can say is this is my boss! The computers are shite at work (no network connections and PB not allowed) to even manipulate a report together, you have to use more than 1 to even get close to merging the various things to make a report.

Happy to say I've spent some fun times underground with Yellowdog, and he enjoys his side-line hobby even though he doesn't own a P7 or 7.2 ;)

So we"re blaming the equipment then ? ;)

He"ll have to post on his days on land then ? or delegate it to someone else like.......TLR :D

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
He just need to send me a few pics, it is an absolute nightmare trying to put a report together at our work, usually 3 different computes, various emails to oneself and many stairs climbed. Must pop down here myself at some point too.

yellowdog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for the tips, I'll put more effort in next time,and I'll make sure there is more OT for you,TLR, the next time I'm in the chair .:D