real time web analytics
Cumbria Urbexers? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Cumbria Urbexers?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ManLikeRuptcha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,

Just putting the feelers out there to see if theres any local urbexers to join us for some big explores?

We travel around the country at least once a week and around the county twice a week exploring and finding new places.

Please don't contact us if you like to smash the buildings and objects up, or if your a general dick. Also, 420 friendly is preffered ;)

Get intouch via here or join the Facebook group 'Cumbria Urbex'.

Happy urbexing guys! Will get some reports up this week.

Ruptcha (Y)

Jamie94

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,

Just putting the feelers out there to see if theres any local urbexers to join us for some big explores?

We travel around the country at least once a week and around the county twice a week exploring and finding new places.

Please don't contact us if you like to smash the buildings and objects up, or if your a general dick. Also, 420 friendly is preffered ;)

Ruptcha (Y)
This still on the go?

HerbalRoots420

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,

Ruptcha (Y)
Hi guys, as my handle would suggest I'm more than 420 friendly, hehe.
I'm interested in maybe joining an urbex if you guys are still going out n about, gimme a shout if you're still doing it or if you would like to share any sweet locations