real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - Dale Electronic solutions | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) Dale Electronic solutions

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Glen Miller-paul Redfearn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi the pictures i will upload are of a factory that was owned by Dale electronic solutions, they sold the building but still rent a section which is still in use.
I asked permission to take the pictures that i upload i am awaiting a phone call to get permission to enter the building.
the building has been disused for over 20 years to my knowledge and remains intact without any graffiti or smashed windows.
the factory is protected by many CCTV cameras so not advised to enter without permission security does patrol the sight all the time and as stated the lower half is still used by D.E.S.
There is 3 sections to the sight section 1 is an office block and warehouse section 2 to the left of the office block which for security reasons i was unable to take pictures is in use by D.E.S not advised to enter that area.
building 3 is the large blue and glass building which is attached to a further office block then there is the old security gate office at the entrance which is unused.
i will post more once i can get inside to take pictures and get more information on the building

tigeronastick

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi. could help you out on this one as I used to work in this place from the late 70s for about 20 years. while I was there the original founder of the business wrote a book about his life which contained several photos of the original site and how it developed over the years. from memory it was called "light up the world" and the founders name was leonard dale. I still have a copy of this book but being a technophobe have no idea how to scan or upload any images (or even if we are allowed to!) please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Glen Miller-paul Redfearn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi. could help you out on this one as I used to work in this place from the late 70s for about 20 years. while I was there the original founder of the business wrote a book about his life which contained several photos of the original site and how it developed over the years. from memory it was called "light up the world" and the founders name was leonard dale. I still have a copy of this book but being a technophobe have no idea how to scan or upload any images (or even if we are allowed to!) please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Thanks I sometimes photo pictures out of books then up load to get the pictures of what it looked like before sales still run a sight at the bottom but no longer own it they sent the space now still trying to get permission to enter the site