real time web analytics
Report - - Dalesway Lodge Motel, Scotch corner. 15/01/21 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dalesway Lodge Motel, Scotch corner. 15/01/21

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Shauna30

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That'll be the bit where you are exploring during a lockdown.
Yeah, there's nothing to do and no thank you to sitting
Ok guys cut some slack here. New mum and all. Firstly welcome to 28DL.
Secondly not so good, no one has mentioned the photos are not inserted, and thirdly going exploring whilst on lockdown is not really excepted here, reports are being deleted for those dates. Can I suggest you go back again and post again after lockdown.

And take no notice of the boy/man banter on here, its all in good fun, believe me, it is always the same. They are all good people here, well most lol.;)
Thank you for your reply, first time reporting and although I did attach the pictures, they haven't shown up so not sure why but never mind. Think ill stick with just reading other peoples reports from now on... haha! X

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
I take it was my report you looked at, as I was the only one to do a report on the place.
The place now stripped not long after I went.

Shauna30

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I take it was my report you looked at, as I was the only one to do a report on the place.
The place now stripped not long after I went.
Yeah! Your pictures were amazing, we were quite disappointed to see nothing was left though.. Nice little place. Well done for the find while it was still all in 1 piece! :)

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
Yeah! Your pictures were amazing, we were quite disappointed to see nothing was left though.. Nice little place. Well done for the find while it was still all in 1 piece! :)
Thank You.
I'd seen it a while back when driving past and always wondered it it was Abandoned, so was lucky to find it.
Shame you didn't see it while it was full still, little gem.

Who has read this thread (Total: 379) View details