real time web analytics
Report - - Deepdene - World War II Railway Traffic Control Bunker, Surrey - March 2014 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Deepdene - World War II Railway Traffic Control Bunker, Surrey - March 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pauln

too old to be reckless
28DL Full Member
I've been here and I still learnt stuff from your report. Nice one.

Looks like somebody has been clearing the area of undergrowth though - I don't remember the stairs being that open ?

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Just a quick one, this has been on my to-do list for ages, being not far from my work office but never got around to doing it as I have heard reports of the place being lethal with asbestos. Yes I know about P3 masks and all that, but wondering what people's thoughts are. Am I being too paranoid?

That spider by the way is the bog standard European Cave Spider (Meta menardi) and is one of the largest species in the UK; identified by it's size (>5cm), habitat, reddish brown colour and black segments on the legs. Yes it's frightening big in size but totally harmless.

Bensilver96

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just a quick one, this has been on my to-do list for ages, being not far from my work office but never got around to doing it as I have heard reports of the place being lethal with asbestos. Yes I know about P3 masks and all that, but wondering what people's thoughts are. Am I being too paranoid?

That spider by the way is the bog standard European Cave Spider (Meta menardi) and is one of the largest species in the UK; identified by it's size (>5cm), habitat, reddish brown colour and black segments on the legs. Yes it's frightening big in size but totally harmless.
Have u visited this yet ?