real time web analytics
Report - - Devils juice brewery..France 2017 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Devils juice brewery..France 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Looking through old photos I came across this one. It was a bit of a whim visit and not expecting too get far. Can’t find any history on this site at all, I can’t even remember were it was. Its a large complex with several big buildings, one had a beautiful room what looked like a board room. We got to the building were the vats were, when we had just got inside we heard angry French voices outside and we had to make our way out. We were greeted by quite a gang of them and it was a tense moment for a while. But we ended up getting marched of the site. We were disappointed as this was the best bit with so much to offer.

IMG_6161.jpeg

IMG_6162.jpeg

IMG_6163.jpeg

IMG_6164.jpeg

IMG_6165.jpeg

IMG_6166.jpeg

IMG_6167.jpeg

IMG_6168.jpeg

IMG_6169.jpeg

IMG_6170.jpeg

We managed three shots inside.

IMG_6171.jpeg

IMG_6172.jpeg

IMG_6173.jpeg

IMG_6174.jpeg

Last edited:

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
What a beauty, shame the explore was cut short. You should post more of your old explores and European visits as I bet many are really interesting.
Yeah gutted to have not seen that building properly. I did do a backlog when I first come on here, about a third Of my old explores. The rest was terrible photos or not suitable for here. Most European ones I done are the most common ones. This was my last European explore.