real time web analytics
Report - - Dinas Noddfa Chapel, Plasmarl, Swansea - Wales - May 2024 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dinas Noddfa Chapel, Plasmarl, Swansea - Wales - May 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

wesleybrown

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dinas Noddfa Chapel was used as a baptist church and closed its doors around 2007. Over the last few years the location has been pretty secure. Last year it seems metal thieves have accessed it and have done a pretty good at stripping out anything of value. Its looking in a pretty sorry state for itself these days, but its wide open and easily accessible. We rocked up mid morning with plenty of people around but no one seemed to care as we walked through the open gate and made our way in via one of the many missing windows. It's a pretty photogenic little chapel though, I really love how the decay has kicked in now.

2 - DINAS NODDFA CHAPEL, PLASMARL, SWANSEA.jpg

DINAS NODDFA CHAPEL, PLASMARL, SWANSEA copy.jpg

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Very nice mate! We will certainly take these 2 pics if that's all you got

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
Suprised how many reports this place gets, even though it is right next to st pauls on the roundabout which never gets any attention. :hmm
Some justice for st pauls!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice first 2 pics, but some pics of windows, and wood work would be nice.

Seffy

Staff member
The two photos you’ve included are excellent but really the thread needs some more to be a report.. do you have any more you can add?

ultimateninjaworrier

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Suprised how many reports this place gets, even though it is right next to st pauls on the roundabout which never gets any attention. :hmm
Some justice for st pauls!
I came here on Monday two with the intention of looking at St Pauls. I noticed Nidfa on the road next to where I was park and forgetting I had the pin for it when in that instead. Is St Pauls wirth a look then if its accesible? Kicking myself I didnt bother with it in the end

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
I came here on Monday two with the intention of looking at St Pauls. I noticed Nidfa on the road next to where I was park and forgetting I had the pin for it when in that instead. Is St Pauls wirth a look then if its accesible? Kicking myself I didnt bother with it in the end
It’s a pretty cool spot, some good photos to be taken there.
It is accessible as far as I know but I have not been since about March