real time web analytics
Report - - Dodge Hill Sheler, Stockport - Feb 2010 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dodge Hill Sheler, Stockport - Feb 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

NightPanther

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am posting a new air raid shelter report as have done Brinksway, and was given a few tips to try and improve my pictures. Dodge Hill has been covered many times before so I'll skip over the history. So after several days in the dark in my house and scouting for location I took my girlfriend along to show her what I do.

The Final pictures are of her, we decided we had took a few and fancied adding a little spice to the pictures ;] Let me know what you think guys and gals, and if its an improvment from my Brinksway pictures.

Entrance.jpg

Toilets.jpg

Toilet.jpg

Light.jpg

UpStairs.jpg

Light2.jpg

Green.jpg

Back.jpg

Bum.gif

View attachment 181022

Thanks For Viewing

Shadow_Play

vwdirtboy

Keeuunnntt!
28DL Full Member
Pmsl.. your pictures and composition are much better man:thumb .. Umm.. not to sure what to make of the last two, but if i could i would!:eek:

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
well, it started OK - but it did get better :p

Actually mate, if you compare this set to the set you turned in in this report then there is a vast improvement.

As we said before - it's all about getting out there and practicing.

Obviously to be able to give a full assessment we will need to see a lot more with your ladyfriend in them... :thumb

NightPanther

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well I took everyones hints and tips onboard, and she said shes more than happy to help me improve =]

Maybe some Saturday for you guys =P

Shadow_Play

muttonshutter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Perhaps a report on your lovely lady friend would further improve your photography skills, one other question, why are her hands in the way?

Better shots that last time dude, cool report.