real time web analytics
Question - - Dorking | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Dorking

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
I beieve these are maintained by WCMS and occasionally they run open days for the public. Try contacting a member of their group to arrange access maybe?

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Cheers mate no of any good military sites that are accessible at the moment?
Try the old military camp up on Ranmore Common. I used to live in Dorking so know the area like the back of my hand. If you want underground stuff Epsom bunker may be worth a look too. No idea if either Dorking or Epsom are open though.

@Grom do you have any up to date info?

an urban history

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Try the old military camp up on Ranmore Common. I used to live in Dorking so know the area like the back of my hand. If you want underground stuff Epsom bunker may be worth a look too. No idea if either Dorking or Epsom are open though.

@Grom do you have any up to date info?

an urban history

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for some info I have been told Epsom is defo sealed up well and I have no idea about dorking apart from its owned now maybe I will look into the common I'm down south so wouldn't know but I'm sure Google earth will show up

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
I actually don't know about dorking. I know Epsom is now welded shut. Coulsdon Deeps still sealed up to best of my knowledge.

anonurbex

Call me William Blake
28DL Full Member
Is it again??? Been to Epsom's tunnels back in probably June and it had been re-opened once more... Will go check it out

Wonderlandexploring

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is it again??? Been to Epsom's tunnels back in probably June and it had been re-opened once more... Will go check it out
I was thinking about checking it out again today. Went when it was open wunna see if these rumours are true about it being open again

anonurbex

Call me William Blake
28DL Full Member
I was thinking about checking it out again today. Went when it was open wunna see if these rumours are true about it being open again
It gets shut and re-open all the time. As for the Dorking ones, I am literally just walking out of them right this instant...hanging out in there trying on e again to get into Kuoni’s buildings...

Wonderlandexploring

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It gets shut and re-open all the time. As for the Dorking ones, I am literally just walking out of them right this instant...hanging out in there trying on e again to get into Kuoni’s buildings...
So I went Epsom tunnels yesterday and I can confirm the door is still well n truly welded shut

Who has read this thread (Total: 155) View details