real time web analytics
General - - Dorset Urbex, old sites, prisons tunnels | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Dorset Urbex, old sites, prisons tunnels

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ClaireM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been urbexing the last week a couple asylums! Just waiting to get some posts together, heading down Dorset way near Dorcester, Weymouth looking for some places to see. Found a prison some WW2 tunnels but does anyone know more about them or places worth visiting?

Innawoods

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Based out of Weymouth, theres quite a lot around here depending on transport. Had a look around RNCF Holton Heath recently which was pretty good, lots to see. Other places such as East Weare and DERA Bincleaves are decent, but security's been bumped up a little recently. There's a large ROTOR Nuclear Bunker underneath Fancy's Farm on Portland, but it's sadly sealed.

Innawoods

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I gotta admit, it's got quiet here. I'd love to have a look on the breakwaters but Portland Port aren't particularly friendly to folks that do.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Swanage Grammar School at back of the town towards Ullwell. Other than that and Holton Heath labs there isn't too much around.

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
I never heard of the grammar school!!

I never went to Weymouth as I find it incredibly depressing. Will have to check the school out some time.

RNCF is fucked now and the reservoirs have been welded

ClaireM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank you! Got there in the end hahaha. Haven't been down this way for a while so just couldn't figure it out

ClaireM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It sure is, you never know what place your gonna get into some have been easy and some not so much or been impossible

Who has read this thread (Total: 150) View details