Web
Analytics
Report - - Dover Coastal defences, Drop Redoubt, Ditches around Detached Bastion. | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Dover Coastal defences, Drop Redoubt, Ditches around Detached Bastion.

kwala

28DL Member
28DL Member
Well I thought I would post up some pics of my first 2 days as an Explorer!

I visted Dover Coastal defences above Samphire Hoe first, It Wasn't the greatest of days for photography as it was Misty, and overcast!!

Next up was a trip to the Drop Redoubt, and the Ditches around the Detached Bastion. Really enjoyed this place, but I need to go back!!

I don't really know to much of the History of these places, as I am not originally from Kent, also they have all been covered several times previously!!

Just hope you enjoy a few of the Photos!!

First up was the Coastal defences above Samphire Hoe, Dover.

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

window1.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

j.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

fixing.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg