real time web analytics
Report - - Dover: Tunnels Forts & lots of chalk 96-16 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dover: Tunnels Forts & lots of chalk 96-16

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Love it mate. Great write up and collection of spots in dover. I enjoyed that! Must be about time you came had a kick around down here again soon :thumb

Cheers mate, nothing on there that you've not seen yourself though ;)
Will definitely have to come down, miss the place a bit.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Got to love Dover, some of those Ive yet to do. The oils mills have cctv now im told. And Lyddon spout has a new grate that you have to unscrew and screw back up, so I read by the people who replaced the grate.. If I remember correctly.

As yet the the Dumpy has escaped me. And 2 others Ive yet to do.

Loving the old photos, very nice, bless your daughter in her helmet, looks so interested and well behaved. Great compilation, sure shows how addictive this hobby becomes, its a passion, a love affair. I loved it. :cool::thumb

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Got to love Dover, some of those Ive yet to do. The oils mills have cctv now im told. And Lyddon spout has a new grate that you have to unscrew and screw back up, so I read by the people who replaced the grate.. If I remember correctly.

As yet the the Dumpy has escaped me. And 2 others Ive yet to do.

Loving the old photos, very nice, bless your daughter in her helmet, looks so interested and well behaved. Great compilation, sure shows how addictive this hobby becomes, its a passion, a love affair. I loved it. :cool::thumb

It certainly does become a passion, my two oldest are still exploring today and still love it as much as they did when they were nippers.

I'd heard that they'd clamped down on bits down there, cctv at the oil mills is excessive though jeez.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I actually read all that mate, i rarely bother these days but that was an interesting read, you covered a lot over the years, as obs said its about time you popped back :)

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
I actually read all that mate, i rarely bother these days but that was an interesting read, you covered a lot over the years, as obs said its about time you popped back :)

Cheers mate.
Theres so many pics I've lost over the years like Hudson or tunnel 10 ect, and stuff I've forgotton about, that it was nice to throw up on here what I had left.
Will definitely pop back for a weekend I think though :)

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Cheers mate.
Theres so many pics I've lost over the years like Hudson or tunnel 10 ect, and stuff I've forgotton about, that it was nice to throw up on here what I had left.
Will definitely pop back for a weekend I think though :)

i'll make the effort to drag myself out , im due a bus pass soon i think so getting there's sorted, mnay need a hand about as im such an old cnut now :D

Calamity Jane

Regular User
It certainly does become a passion, my two oldest are still exploring today and still love it as much as they did when they were nippers.

I'd heard that they'd clamped down on bits down there, cctv at the oil mills is excessive though jeez.
Yep I know considering what lengths you have to go to, to get in. (Excuse the pun ;) )Could be untrue though, as I gave someone the pin to have a look before I did as they were out and about. They did them and then said 2nd attempt all cctv`d so Ive not bothered. But if your taking the old guy out lol though his a bit younger than me @Wevsky , drop me a pm I may tag along if thats ok?

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Yep I know considering what lengths you have to go to, to get in. (Excuse the pun ;) )Could be untrue though, as I gave someone the pin to have a look before I did as they were out and about. They did them and then said 2nd attempt all cctv`d so Ive not bothered. But if your taking the old guy out lol though his a bit younger than me @Wevsky , drop me a pm I may tag along if thats ok?
If Monk gets his hairy arse to dover for a few days im sure i could make an afternoon or day

Calamity Jane

Regular User
If Monk gets his hairy arse to dover for a few days im sure i could make an afternoon or day
Sounds good. Just pm. Just wait a few weeks my hand has a fracture, but Ive not hit Dover for over a yr & half.

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Yeah I'd be up for a meet up, would have to be towards the end of the holiday season as that's my main line of work ( what's left of it)

Who has read this thread (Total: 291) View details