real time web analytics
Report - - Dr Genitals - Belgium April 2014 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dr Genitals - Belgium April 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Essentially a Eurology clinic in a large non descript house in a small non descript town in Belgium, gotta love those Belgians, great beer, great chocolate and great random places to explore.

Visited on a whirlwind one night trip with Host.......Sammydoublewammy..........Cloakedup

gent9.jpg

gent18.jpg
gent22.jpg

gent.jpg

gent1.jpg

gent3.jpg
gent8.jpg

gent13.jpg

gent4.jpg

gent2.jpg

gent17.jpg

gent16.jpg
gent5.jpg

gent12.jpg

gent7.jpg
gent20.jpg

gent21.jpg

gent10.jpg

gent14.jpg

gent15.jpg

gent11.jpg

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't know what the Belgian for "very nice" is, but that is very nice indeed.

jST

LLS.
Regular User
I don't know what the Belgian for "very nice" is, but that is very nice indeed.

Zeer mooi or Très beau depending on which bit you're from! I'd say this is reet boss and the photos are killer. Looks like you've caught it at the right time... it'll be fucked, full of fake blood and masks as quick as you can say "splore"

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nice is this mate. Looks like you have got a real liking for these Belgium trips now :)

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Cheers all...

Very nice is this mate. Looks like you have got a real liking for these Belgium trips now :)

Yeah mate i'd rather fill the car with some mates head over there, see 6 or 7 cracking sites with no hassle or security whatsoever in a day and half, it would take me a month to do that over here. Each to their own but it suits me, i'm happy to be a tourist i don't need the ego boost of being the first to crack the latest greatest places.

Tobin22

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cracking stuff. I could spend hours in that place. Must book myself a trip to Belgium soon, and not only for the beer ;)

Also LeedsExplorer if you read this, delete some messages from your inbox mate!

krissigalores

Poison Ivy
28DL Full Member
Wow! It's like an urbex dream in there! Well, for those that like random items and stuff. I myself, I love old things (not people..) so those old medicine & chemical bottles are fascinating!
Love it!

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers all...

Yeah mate i'd rather fill the car with some mates head over there, see 6 or 7 cracking sites with no hassle or security whatsoever in a day and half, it would take me a month to do that over here. Each to their own but it suits me, i'm happy to be a tourist i don't need the ego boost of being the first to crack the latest greatest places.

Could not agree more mate. Would love to see some of these beauties myself just not had the time or funds in the past really.

trailboss99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Arsenic sitting on the shelf! Amazingly untouched and very nicely photographed mate.
What was the booklet with Auschwitz and Ravensbrook on the cover?