real time web analytics
Report - - Dunchurch House - Birmingham 16.2.09 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dunchurch House - Birmingham 16.2.09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

heightlover

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
:thumbAfter buying a d100 of my dads mate for a superb price thought I would try it out with some height photos. We have done Earlswood house a few weeks ago but with no camera so thought id share this one with you all. It was an eventful night. Access was quickly sorted and within minutes was struck again with the pretty amazing views. after some time up on the roof we was accompanied with the sound of a chopper copper didn’t think much off it but after it had circled town twice n kept coming over our way thought it would be best to call it a night as I had read on here about the heat seeking camera. After making our escape we noticed the 5-0 drive down the main road but didn’t think much off it, went to have a look at another place close by but decided better off it. As we walked out of a gully to my car our hearts sank as we noticed they were outside the block of flats less than 50 meters away blatantly looking for us. We quietly got into my car and made a discreet getaway without getting noticed :thumb
Anyway the pics

DSC_6171.jpg

DSC_6172.jpg

DSC_6177.jpg

DSC_6178.jpg

DSC_6181.jpg

DSC_6179.jpg

DSC_6182.jpg

what is left of earlswood house
DSC_6183.jpg

DSC_6184.jpg

the 5-0 station