real time web analytics
Report - - Easington Colliery Junior School - 1/1/10 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Easington Colliery Junior School - 1/1/10

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Thanks to a bit of a heads up from brickman and a bit of local knowlage from the waspyfox combo we found this nice little school in Easington. There are two main buildings, a girls side and a boys side. These are all from the boys side iirc. The other side was well boarded. Externaly the school looks great (very bradford odeon!) but i slacked and didnt take a shot out there in the mint snow, maybe Larey will do the honors and post one for me! There was a good lot of stuff left in there, most very old. The old registers i found dated from the late 1980s!

Its a good way to fill an hour or two, just a pitty it was so well boarded it was a total light painting job and without a whole day to fanny about my pictures are hardly concise!

Img_5197mod.jpg

Img_5149mod.jpg

Img_5152mod.jpg

Img_5159mod.jpg
Img_5187mod-1.jpg

Img_5168mod.jpg

Img_5171mod.jpg

Img_5182mod.jpg

Img_5184mod.jpg

Img_5204mod.jpg

Img_5206mod-1.jpg
Img_5208mod.jpg

Img_5198mod.jpg

larey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
didnt take a shot out there in the mint snow, maybe Larey will do the honors and post one for me!

As Speed asks heres One from the outside,

-2843-2-1.jpg

Visited with Speed, Urbanfox and wellwasp with a tipoff from Brickman Didnt managed to take very many photos that i was very happy with so il tag a few on the bottom here..

-2814-1.jpg

-2822-1.jpg

-2828-1.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details