Web
Analytics
Report - - Easington Colliery school 2018 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Easington Colliery school 2018

BenUENE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
we visited the buildings at Easington which used to be the schools, the place is massive with plenty of rooms to explore, not in the best of shape as a lot of people have been in and trashed it with empty cans everywhere too, there is also loads of dead pigeons upstairs but still a cool place to visit, I’m still trying to find some more places to go to share if you know of any please leave a comment I would appreciate it just to give me abit of a hand I have found a few but most have been demolished now or have security
Also we have a YouTube channel : urbex north east, if you would like to see some pictures we have of places thank you

Attachments

Blinky3i

28DL Member
28DL Member
Great pictures, been past here many times and always wondered what inside was like. On a serious note I hope you guys are wearing face masks as these type of places tend to be filled with Asbestos.

BenUENE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great pictures, been past here many times and always wondered what inside was like. On a serious note I hope you guys are wearing face masks as these type of places tend to be filled with Asbestos.
Thank you for the comment and yes we do wear face masks